Found some corner brackets laying around that I could cut down to use as body mount posts.
Now just have to get the body drilled out and we should be set!
Got started on the E10 last night. I wanted to add some longer ends to the chassis in order to get the shocks to stand up better. Hope fully this will soak up some of the horrendous twist.
A $3 peice of aluminum stock did the trick. I didnt go out as far as others I’ve seen so didn’t see the need for cross braces,, yet.
I thru on the Axial Deadbolt shocks that I just took off the pull truck. These are considered shorter, but because of the geometry, they feel like they have the same amount of travel.
Only thing left is to add some body mounts so the old pea green Deadbolt body can go on an we are set. I don’t remember these shocks being as soft as they are. They might need an oil adjustment too. Right now they almost feel like Tamiya friction shocks